Friday, November 04, 2005

This is me...now.

I'm tired more often then I used to be.
I'm happy being fat...go figure.
I don't fear not getting married anymore...call me cocky but I figure it'll happen eventually
I hate to ask for help, I'm being forced
to learn how.
I still sing in the shower...off key.
I still love God, I'm just learning exactly how much He loves me.
I still read self help books and call it "improvement".
My dog pumpkin died....I have a new dog, Dory...I don't love her as much but I pretend to.
I still hate to be alone, as a result I rarely am.
My ex is no longer my best friend....I have found new friendships in new people.
I suddenly have more female friends then male.
I feel older then what I am...teaching high school doesn't help that.
I'm still getting to know me.
I have more knowledge shoved in my head then before...sometimes I pray for ignorance.
I'm still happy, just in a more realistic way...I'm not happy with some idea of what I should be but with who I am...understanding that I have the potential to be better, without changing the fundamental parts of ME.
I AM STILL BEAUTIFULLY AND WONDERFULLY MADE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home