Friday, January 21, 2005

This is me....

I love God...His Word is my road map and I read it OFTEN.
I have an overwhelmingly Large amount of knowledge shoved in my head.
I'm smarter then I look.
I have a weakness for shoes, tall guys, politics, chocolate, poker, and board games.
I write down Everything.
I'm writing a book, title unknown.
I'm freakin' hilarious when I'm not trying...I'm annoying when I am trying.
I don't really like TV...I read A LOT...I love music.
I want 4 kids, and I have them named.
I can throw a football, change the oil in a car, and a lot of other "ungirly" things.
I am a certified welder.
I love to feel pretty...I hate to get up early...And therefore rarely look as pretty as I could.

I obsess about my weight, and workout constantly.
I'm not really a blonde (sorry guys)
I love Abbott and Costello, the Three stooges, and Jerry Lewis movies.
I hate romance movies...But I'm a sucker for Dirty dancing.
I love my dog Pumpkin like a child, it's a little freaky.
I'm scared to death of never getting married.
I always sing in the shower...It doesn't always sound good.
I have a list of 100+ things I want to do before I die.

I ask a lot of questions.
I can count my female friends on one hand...I couldn't count my make friends on 4 hands.
My best friend is also my ex...I have no logical explanation for that.
I am totally directed and yet completely unpredictable.
I have realized that I have moments of genius followed by unstoppable silliness.
I do funny voices at inopportune times...I'm usually described as fun.
I love everyone...I'm learning to love myself.
I'm still growing, changing, learning, and getting to know who I am.

I am Amber Darleen Needham. I am recovering (daily) from a long-term trial of self destruction. I once was lost and by the Grace of God I am found, and I know I'm going to heaven.
This is me today and I'll be better tomorrow.

3 Comments:

Blogger Aaron S. Marshall said...

I just learned so much about you that I didnt know...
Transperancy is a blessing...

January 21, 2005 at 7:56 AM  
Blogger gunn1 said...

you are a beautiful person and i love you. you've seen me through so much and i am here to do the same for you. this was a touching blog. i have seen the light.

P.S. i love the purple

January 24, 2005 at 11:08 AM  
Blogger Aaron S. Marshall said...

Sorry that i just kind of dropped off the face of the planet. God has been remodeling my insides the last month & its all i can do to even keep up with my self! hope all is well! Don't give up.

February 27, 2005 at 1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home