Friday, March 04, 2005

Open wounds....

Is a miracle still miraculous if it’s not wanted or appreciated? I’m torn between to very real emotions….I want to be happy but how can I be?
My best friends have turned their backs on me.
One of the people I respect most in this world has erased me from his life…his blogs…his social world…everything.
I have met a wonderful man that daily helps heals that open wound and fills my life with laughter and happiness, but it doesn’t replace the hurt caused by knowing that I am actively being erased from the lives of some of the people I love most. How can memories, trials, and triumphs be erased so easily?
My life is on the brink of more BIG change and I’m excited about it…even if no one else is. I’ve hurt people I care deeply about and I don’t know how to fix it…I wish I could and I pray to God that each person could find it in themselves to forgive me. I shouldn’t feel bad for being happy…
I feel like moving away from those who seem to be erasing me anyway is the only logical decision. I’m moving after this semester, my life holds limitless opportunity and I’m not living up to that here. I want to move away, begin law school, and start my family.
My heart is crying out for closure at a time where it feels like I have none at all, just lingering questions and open wounds.

3 Comments:

Blogger Aaron S. Marshall said...

Eternity can not be erased. Praying for you my friend!

March 5, 2005 at 1:21 PM  
Blogger gunn1 said...

were u also refering to me? I need to know because I haven't tirned my back on you and I don't want to be an open wound. Also, don't count on a man to heal everything. That will only leave you more hurt. I know this from experience.

March 6, 2005 at 8:29 AM  
Blogger babydufus said...

still praying for you!

March 6, 2005 at 1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home