Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Morning Glory

It's different now, my enitre world is different. I haven't stoped being a happy person, I refuse to. Chad and I are doing great, we have a huge amount of respect for eachother, for our diffences and our quirks. I so thankful to know him, to have him in my life. To be able to be who I am and not the molding of another guys idea of what I should be. It's utterly freeing to be "naked", no smoke screen, no illusion. The love and support that has been shown to me by him, and my family has left me feeling more safe then I ever have before. I trust them to not judge me on my short-comings (God knows I have several).
This is a beautiful morning!!! I have a great job, I have a great partner, I have a great family, I have a Great God, and I have a great life...no matter the obsticles, the pain, or coming trials....I'm happy, and loved no one on earth can take that from me.


Thank God for small miracals (even the ones that seem like curses in the beginning).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home