Wednesday, January 12, 2005

A Welcomed Silence

There is a quiet and stillness within myself tonight. It's the sweet recognition that I have changed and that God is moving in me. I have been challenged this week, pushed outside of myself and came out......better than just okay. My self image has improved as my realtionship with my Savior has strengthend. Single isn't a dirty word, I like my own reflection more and more, and for the FIRST time in my life I have more opportunities then obsticles on my path. Gad has blessed me and all Glory and Praise belongs to Him. I sitting alone but not lonely, there's no one talking to me, no resounding voice of doubt within my soul. I feel as though I'm forgiving myself. I've never fit so well in my own skin. Each day is a single step ahead, nothing spectacular, but progessive. I'm looking ahaed to my next foothold and ready to move forward.

1 Comments:

Blogger Aaron S. Marshall said...

I love the way you write.

January 12, 2005 at 7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home